Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Website Help Request

Hey all out there in Ubuntu land.

I host a space weather forecasting contest on my Ubuntu machine at work.  (Yes, I was brilliant enough to convince my employer to use Ubuntu).  I am looking for some help making the site design much more up to todays standards, I am not a design expert hence why you'll laugh at seeing my site.

If you are interesting in making the site look better than what you see in the picture, you can read more about it at my other blog http://alifeofweatherornot.blogspot.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Never a new comer to the design and style field are creating gentlemen. These machine tattoos kinds of guys usually have a leather shoes for men distinct technique forsuch as their outstanding skills and view in order to handbags type.

    ReplyDelete